Haro.
This is ahmaryusoff6 of Clan abangganaz.
It has been 7 years since my last post here. I was using the username maruchan27six previously but changed to ahmaryusoff6 after I bought PS4 (to be exact, the PS4 belongs to my 4 years old son, given by my father as a birthday gift lol). Yep, I am now married and have 2 children. And now I have decided to start writing again about abangganaz and my gaming life.
So, this is the re-introduction to abangganaz clan. I am planning to update frequently as we are starting anew with our current member list;
1. ahmaryusoff6
Previously maruchan27six, no longer a trophy hunter, struggling to find an hour a day to play games.
2. koolzuru
One of original founder of abangganaz, was focusing on mobile phone games but now has bought a PS4 and collecting various single player games to enjoy.
3. CB-Genesis-
Our newest and last member at the moment. Can finish games quickly and enjoy watching game streams. Currently playing Overwatch matches on PS4 with ahmaryusoff6. Not so handsome like ahmaryusoff6.
As for now, I am looking for materials to write about in this blog. I might be interested to talk about how my gaming life has changed all these years. Also I need to update the look of this blog to match abangganaz's current objective and philosophy.
That's it for now I guess. Have a great gaming experience.
ahmaryusoff6
Leader of abangganaz
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan