Sabtu, Jun 20, 2009

Don't say that you are lazy...

Today I want to talk about lazyness.It is a common thing for anyone to feel lazy at any time.But when you don't control this lazyness, it will create so many bad effects to you and your surrounding.

Lazyness happens because you refure to spend time to do something that you feel unnecessary for the time being.Most of the time, people become lazy because they know someone else will do the thing for them.

Lazyness in gaming can exist in many forms.

- Lazy to level up and be on par with your clan mates
- Lazy to collect resources and have to ask gold/food/items from others
- Lazy to practice and be better with your duty/class
- Lazy to learn and read about your job and skills or future additions.

What we can do to reduce lazyness?

- Unless you are very tired and have to sleep early, try to finish up cleaning and washing before you sleep.Being a tidy person is what a gamer should be. (refer to The Gamer's Law)
- Follow the Principle of Six.Principle of Six states that you should at least do 6 items before you stop whenever you want to do something.For examples, if you have a sink full with dishes, you can at least wash 6 items of dishes.Another examples, if you want to do quests, at least finish 6 quests before you call it a day.
- Play game an hour per day.Not too long if you feel lazy and you have plenty of time for something else.

That is all I can write for the moment.Lazyness is a serious matter and I really don't like anyone to think this is not otherwise.I hope I can add more info in this post if I wasn't lazy hahaha.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan