Isnin, Oktober 10, 2016

Who is ahmaryusoff6? Part 5 - abangganaz founding Era

Haro,

After a while, Sony finally introduced the trophy support for PS3 games. Boy, it was a game changer for me. I became obsessed to catch 'em all! I played a lot games just to watch my trophy level goes up. To the extend of getting bad games and wasting time to endure through the bad gameplay. Even for AAA titles, I would play the same game again and again and again, way more than I should, most the of time playing with a lot of stress and less excitement. Blinded by the of hearing a trophy ding, I sacrificed my gaming experience. Read the story spoilers before even starting the game, read about the weakness of the boss fights, used tricks to skip missions to just to save time, all for the sake of trophy hunting. I really thought that was the best way to play games. I didn't want to to fool around wasting time learning by my own, I wanna get the highest level possible or the best ending by following those who achieved it before me, down to following step by step. If I missed a step, I would reload the game and redo it again. I knew I was just copying other people's work, but I had to do it. For the sake of getting trophies. The saddest thing was that I was actually really proud about it, boasting the achievements to people, pretending I got them on my own.

I was always trying to introduce gaming to my friends. My dream was to create a gaming clan that enjoy to do gaming together, as well as hanging out doing fun things outside, not just about gaming all the time. We will be like a family that care about each other's well being, having fun and keep laughing all the time. Gaming will be the thing that bond us together. And because I wanted to be the leader, I needed to recruit those younger than me. And that was how abangganaz gaming clan was founded. We started with couch co-op games at first, to let them tasted the excitement of modern gaming, then I influenced the members to buy their own PS3s. Next we ran FPS multiplayer games together and watched each other play single player games. abangganaz still stays strong until today, I am very proud of it.

When I returned home from Japan, straight away I look a job and got myself busy will my future life. First day on the job, I met my wife. The rest was history. Juggling with new job and a fiance, I didn't touch my PS3 for a year. It was a drastic decision, hell I was this crazy obssesed trophy hunter one moment, the next moment I had 0 gaming hour. But yeah, it can happen, and I am the living proof. Also this was the time where JRPG has gone down to the lowest level and western RPG was really good. Finally I had gotten myself a copy of Dragon Age: Origins and Skyrim. There goes my new gaming chapter. More on that in my final Who is ahmaryusoff6? series next time.

ahmaryusoff6
Leader of abangganaz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan