Jumaat, Jun 05, 2009

The second day

Now is the second day since the day this blog is created. Two of this clan members had introduced themselves. It seems that one of our member is still missing. Hope he can introduce himself as soon as possible. Come on guys, let make this blog an active one. Spend your precious one two minutes of your live everyday to contribute to this blog. I dont really care if  you want to write about the flow of wind at your room's window :) .

At last weekend is coming. After 5 days of hardwork and mid term test, I can finally enjoy the pleasure of holiday. For this weekend maybe I will play a bit of Prince of Persia. Not much can be done in two  days but I will try my best to have the full of it. And maybe some walk or cycling around the town to release the tension, frustration and exhaustion while recharge my determination , concentration and motivation.

Just like an old saying, "life is not easy because we are not crazy". ^^

Byezz
 

1 ulasan:

  1. Good luck with Prince of Persia.Fun game till the end is I can tell you.Ending has a little drama, shows that man can do crazy thing sometimes.

    BalasPadam