Rabu, Jun 10, 2009

6 RULES OF maruchan27six : Rule No. 1

Rule No.1 : The Gamer's Rule

When someone thinks about the word GAMER, he will immediately imagine a bunch of people who always play games all the time without stopping for anything other than meal and sleep.Not wanting to be this kind of 'zombie', I therefore created a rule for me to obey and perhaps prevent myself from being someone who is mindlessly being a slave to games.

Taking a great care of health is what important.Gamers are always imagined to play games late at nights till morning.When they wake up, they play games even before taking a bath or wash their face.It is a lot better to take a shower, a short one even, before starting the day.Remember to brush teeth and shave, to be clean is not a harmful thing.

Whenever I play games, I always wanted to have a tidy place so I can move freely and smoothly.I dont want to see any trash anywhere in my sight, certainly dont want to smell any trash too.I will clean up the place where I want to play before I turn on the console.

I dont want to spend too much time playing games.Playing a little at a time is more than enough.Besides it is harder to achieve better result if you play straight for hours.Taking a rest between play is a wonderful things.Let your mind recharge for the next run.

If I have a really busy day, I will have almost no time to play at all.This is not a good practice.Without playing games, I will feel unhappy and gloomy.It is important to find some time to play game.But here comes a new problem; it is hard to stop when you started playing.Therefore I decided to follow this little rule; To play games an hour a day at least.It is enough to fill the gaming need but also perfect to fill in the busy day.

To summerize:
- Wake up early in the morning, take a shower and clean up body.
- Take out trash, clean and tidy up around gaming place.
- Do not play game like a marathon.Take short breaks in between, execises are good.
- Play games an hour a day at least to recharged mind and body.

That is all for Rule No. 1.I will write more about the other 5 rules in the next post.Happy gaming!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan