Jumaat, Jun 05, 2009

Still sick!

maruchan27six is here reporting for day two.I am still suffering from flu I got from Monday.Certainly was not a fun week for me.I managed to infect others with the flu germs I carry, Zaku for one is now suffering a lot.I am getting better now, as old people used to say 'You can only get better after you transfer your flu to others'.

Last night I fired up White Knight Chronicles again after 3 months.The newest version 1.10 brought a lot of game changing elements to the game.It performed better now with easier navigation.Statistics are shown next to character.There is also Auto-Run now.I think I will try to get the Platinum for White Knight Chronicles next.

We are still missing a member of AbangGanaz.I bet he is still taking records of the amount of wind flowing from his window to his door.Sounds a little weird, but trust me, it is very cool.He once shown me a way to stop the wind from flowing at all.Crazy is'nt it!Hope he can tell us how he actually did it!

Tomorrow I will write about 6 Laws of maruchan27six.See you.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan