Selasa, Ogos 23, 2016

Hi all!

Hello readers

I am the newest member of the clan with psn ID CB-Genesis-.

I just bought my ps4 console around a month ago.Before that I mainly play games on PC, most of the time will be spent to dota-ing with freinds. I do play some indie games as well but rarely complete them.

I came up with an urge for a ps4 when Persona 5 was announced. Being a big fan of P3 and the persona franchise itself, I was determined that I need to get my hands on that game no matter what. By the time I was writing this entry, I was waiting for my lunch and was approximately 1 month from the JP P5 release.

After having the console I have completed 4 games,(mostly action) but I was rather quite suprised that I am very much into/enjoying console gaming again.(The kast time I had a console is 2012,ps3 -which was collecting dust).

I heard from Maru that he runs a blog on gaming and decided to took part on it as well to improve my writing skill and to open up my mind.

I will update this blog with game reviews and tips in the future. Thank you for reading and forgive me if there is any typos.(I wrote this on a shitty phone)

Best wishes,
Raji

1 ulasan: