Rabu, September 21, 2016
Current Status
Hi All!
It's me again, CB-Genesis-.
Just want to write on my current gaming status.
I just received my copy of Persona 5 and I am truly enjoying it! This game is the masterpiece of JRPG. I am 30hours into the game but it looks like I have a long way to go to completion.The average 80hours gameplay by famitsu wasn't a lie. I will elaborate more of the game on a future review.
Suprisingly I have completed quite a number of games in short period of time. I've received my PS4 on July 4th and within 3 months I played :
God of War Remastered
Overwatch (btw Season 2 Rank is around 2300~ , aiming for Diamond - around 60 hours playtime)
Ratchet and Clank
Tomb Raider
Uncharted 4
Star Ocean 5
The Last Of Us Remastered
I'm deciding with title to be reviewed next. I had a lot of fun playing all of them.
I have these titles on my waiting-playing list as well :
Ryuu Ga Gotoku Zero : Yakusoku no Basho
Resident Evil Origin Collection
The Witcher 3
Ps Plus :
Yoru no Kuni
Gravity Rush Remastered
I am quite hyped for Ryuu Ga Gotoku. I played it for a while; around 2 hours but I have to delay it because of Persona 5. The first 2 hours was really good! Looking forward to it !
My babbling ends here I guess.
Thank you for reading !
CB-Genesis-
PS. Oops before I forgot, I got a big project with my high school bud related to games at the moment, please look forward to it !
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan