Selasa, Oktober 11, 2016

Who is ahmaryusoff6? Part 6 - Married Gamer Era

Haro,

A lot has changed after marriage and having children. I had to allocate my free times to the family, had to spend more for family. Meaning that there is now less time and less money spending on gaming. Don't take me wrong, I love my wife and my kids, and gaming is no longer the number 1 priority in my life. I am fine with this, and I really enjoy every moment spent with wife, kids and gaming altogether. Around this time, I have embraced the motto "husband father gamer" to show to who I am and what I cherish the most in life. My wife is not a gamer, I truly believe she hates my gaming enthusiasm, she probably looks at games as her rival. And I am not willing to leave gaming away, so I tried my best to find the balance to make everyone happy. Usually by spending 4 nights with family and 3 nights playing game with abangganaz.

Talking about abangganaz, it was not until recently that abangganaz has been revived from ashes.It was around the time I received a PS4 as a birthday present for my son. That doesn't sound right. You see, my son is now almost 4 years old. It will be a long time ahead for him to be able to play PS4 properly, so instead of keeping the PS4 in the box, I was thinking why not I play it on behalf of my son and keep PS4 happy until PS5 arrives later. Anyway, I decided to create a new PSN account to start fresh. This is the birth of my current online moniker ahmaryusoff6. Long gone the gamer boy who has a deluded trophy hunter that always tried to copy other's work, and now come a new gamer man that will play games his own way, don't care if he doesn't get the best ending or become the strongest character, as long as he is having fun playing, that is the only thing that counts. Along with that, I wanted to revive my gaming clan to continue to achieve its purpose. So I gathered the members who still enjoy playing games and recruited more member as well. We decided with platform we want to focus on and types of games we want to play together and a few other improvements for the interest of abangganaz. One of it is to update our blog regularly. Here I am starting the updates with this series.

In the future, I want to see abangganaz gets bigger and be more active in doing gaming events. It is getting a lot easier with the evolution of technologies. A lot of ways to communicate, and reliable, faster way to create gaming session within the console. Voice chat is also a big plus in order to enhance our gaming experience. For the first step, I want to have 6 abangganaz members that can play together regularly in our Overwatch gaming sessions every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights. Let's the recruitment begins!

ahmaryusoff6
Leader of abangganaz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan