Haro
Walaupun aku masih takde PC, kadang-kadang tu memang ada lah berangan nak main game PC. Banyak game-game yang best kat PC ni. Sekarang ni semua game baru memang dah ada kat PS4, tapi game-game yang lama tu tak banyak yang ada. Kalau game tu guna mouse dan keyboard je, lagi lah takde kat PS4 kan. Cuma tu lah, nak kena ada bajet beli PC dulu, tu yang rasa payah tu. Kecuali aku cuma beli PC murah atau second hand je, semata-mata nak main game yang lama-lama. Yang penting boleh rakam game tu untuk aku upload video nanti.
Kalau dah ada PC nanti, nak rakam game ke nak streaming game pun lagi senang, ada banyak pilihan, kualiti pun makin elok. Software untuk edit video pun canggih-canggih. Nak beli game pun mudah je, ada banyak platform boleh guna, harga pun tak masal sebab selalu ada jualan murah. Cuma dah tak boleh pinjam game lah macam game PS4 boleh jual balik atau boleh tukar dengan kawan. Kat PS4 nak main game senang je, masukkan CD dah terus boleh main dah, kat PC tu nak kena install macam-macam, kadang-kadang keluar error nak kena Google dulu cari jalan penyelesaian. Tapi yang bestnya, game kat PC ni boleh tambah mods, sampai game tu kadang-kadang dah jadi game lain pulak sebab mods pelik-pelik kita tambah.
Nampak gayanya sekarang ni aku main je lah dulu PS4 sampai lah harga GPU dah jadi normal balik. Harga RAM pun macam hilang akal jugak tu. Nak belanja mahal-mahal pun tak kurang bijak jugak, sebab cepat je keluar model baru teknologi baru kan. Mungkin aku boleh curi guna laptop kat office aku tu bawak balik install game kat situ. Kah kah kah takde keje tak pasal-pasal kena buang keje nanti.
ahmaryusoff6
Penghulu abangganaz
I hope the best for you and for your family. What ever it is, focus on what is important or more important in your life. If what ever you are doing now really benefit and could guarantee to increase your family income economically in long term or not. I think your wife is very curious and worry about that. I think she thinks you spent too much thinking about your game and what you want to do about your game, rather than what you should be doing with your family and your kids at home as the holiday is coming, kids will be at home 100%, your wife thoughts of just having tv, tablet and handphone without no other encouraging activities that you and her as parents could come out with, be constant about it, and nailed it to diverge their attention of using gadgets. I think your wife thinks that the kids are becoming very addicted to tablet and phone, and she really worry, and she can't do anything without you as husband and father to support. Nowadays, technologies could come out to give very bad impact towards the kids especially without observation by parents. She is worry because she got to focus on the youngest daughter of you who is very much needed the attention, as nobody care like her did. On the same time, she try to be very even to take care of two more of your kids.
BalasPadamDo you know the hierarchy of maslow? I think your wife thinks you give them enough food, clothes, place to live, and so so. But I also think they are moving up now to more important factor, which is to be love and be given attention to of what they are doing. Your wife must really thinking how to safe both of your kids now, what activities to do, and hopefully you don't take advantage of it by giving all that responsibilities to her. You should think too, HARD and VERY HARD like how you think for the best of your game channel.
It's not like you are doing something bad. I think your wife is trying to make you think what is the priority of the ship your family is going now, and the objective of it. She wants you to wisely elaborate this act of game channel, whether it is for your satisfaction, or for your family. If you could do both, let her know by involving her and the kids. She might really appreciate it.
I'm sorry for writing very long review. But, that's what I think. I never like a gamer because I think they wasted precious time. But I'm married with a gamer and I know how your wife is feeling. She is deeply hurt if you can read and interprate your game channel, your handphone, and your daily activities, rather than interprating and reading her thoughts and feelings.