Khamis, Jun 18, 2009

New Monitor!! Welcome back PS3




Because I'm using pc with my monitor I cannot play ps3 for a few weeks. And at last I decide to buy a new monitor and now I can connect my ps3 and computer to thos monitor. I am really satisfied with this monitor. This monitor is about the same proce with my previous monitor but with a bigger screen and it has internal speaker. Although the speaker quality is not very good as expected, it is very reasonable with the price I bought this monitor. Maybe after this I will buy a new speaker to achieve a better sound.

Click here if you want to see my monitor.

Byez

1 ulasan:

  1. Welcome back Koolzuru.Nice to know you got yourself a new monitor.Yeah a kick ass sound system is very nice for gaming experience, I think you should get it.

    BalasPadam