Isnin, September 12, 2016

Who is ahmaryusoff6? Part 1 - Toddler and Primary School Era

Haro,

Today I want to tell a story about a boy who loves gaming. It will be a boring one, there is no drama, no big twist on the half way through, so don't expect anything exciting. This is a story of how I benefited so much from my gaming experience, how I fell in love with English and Japanese language, and how I use my gaming experience in real life. I guess I just want to introduce myself and in a way, remind myself of who I really am. Alright, alright, lets be honest, I want my wife to read this and understand me better, OK? Can we start now, please?

I don't really remember when I started gaming. It was very early. One day my father bought me a bootleg version on NES console called Micro Genius. And I thought that was the real official console. Because each game costed a whole lot. Expensive = Original = Quality, right? I was having a hard time begging my parents to get new games for me. Luckily I got a lot of friends owning the same bootleg console. I was able to trade games with them, but half of the time I had to beg for them to return back my games. And when they refused to return my games, I begged my mother to get the games back from them. Then they begged my mother not to tell their mothers. We begged each other endlessly for our games. So that is how I got my legendary begging skill, thanks to gaming.

During my primary school era, my father bought a PC for the family. I still remember my first PC game that I played, Time Commando. Bootleg PC games were very cheap, so it was a lot easier to beg for games. Plus, I was getting top scores at school, I was able to ask for anyhing. Funny thing was, I was still thinking that those bootleg games were the original games. I remember buying Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness and was very excited to read the manual book that came with it. The page ends in the middle of the tutorial explanation. This was the time I was very interested with English language. I saw games as my medium to learn English and having fun at the same time. I learnt the word "Rape" from games, not from my teachers at school. I must admit, I don't remember much about the other games I played, I was always busy with other toys, Dash Yankuro Tamiya 4WD cars, cycling and playing soccer, also a lot of studying for better scores in order to get more toys and games.

ahmaryusoff6
Leader of abangganaz




1 ulasan: