Haro,
At the age of 16, I was being enrolled to a boarding high school about an hour away from house (luckily!!!). Which means, I am able to escape the school on weekends and spend sweet gaming time at home. And I did just that. Wait for the bus to pass by, then jumped the school gate and ran to catch the bus. I was still afraid to play during daytime, so I would sneak up to the living room after midnight and played until I fell asleep on the floor. Sometimes, I was still asleep when my mother came into the living room, but she will just wake me up to turn off everything then asked me to buy breakfast. My father never know a thing about my gaming addiction.
After getting great scores in Year End Exam, my parent gave me some money to open an investment account. Me with my genius brain gotten a brilliant idea and decided to buy a brand new PS2 console for me instead. And the best games for it too. GTA 3 and Final Fantasy X. It blew me to the wall. With bigger DVD space for better texture and data, I was able to enjoy big scale games like never before. Almost immediately I let my PS1 collecting dust. Did I regret it? Not really, except that I never completed Final Fantasy VII ever. Did someone important die in the game? I will never know. Here's hoping the remake will come soon.
After finishing high school, I went to learn Japanese Language for 2 years in a big city far from home. Along with my fat PS2 and games. There I found out that 2 of my high school friends program joined as well. A no brainer, 3 of us registered to stay in the same dorm room, together with another student. But due to my miscalculation, I didn't know that TVs were not allowed in the dorm. Then my genius brain once again came up with a great idea. I forced --- or maybe persuaded or bribed --- the other guy to change dorm so that I can use his locker to setup a small TV and PS2 and play games whenever I want to. I think I am allowed to say this: I would do anything to get my gaming fix. I hope you know me better now.
ahmaryusoff6
Leader of abangganaz
ye game for life
BalasPadam